Monday, August 2, 2010

This Little Guy Is SO Precious.........

FROM THE DESK OF PRINCE PEPPER


HELLO EVERYONE, I am Pepper. First let me thank Gina at Gina's pet grooming for giving me the close shave of my life....I am not used to this cut, but it is kind of nice for summer when it is hot.
Also thanks to Halls Ferry Animal Hospital and Doctor Barnie,Theresa, and Debbie for their medical evaluation...(and i am fine except for a few little bugs that Douglas took care of with a pill)

I will be staying with Douglas until i have reviewed my options for future kingdomship...

I am about 5 years old and in excellent shape.....Lhasa Apso is my probable breed mostly....Male....Very good natured...No food aggression...Supreme ball chaser,retriever.....I like toys....I like people....I am very smart and i like to take walks(sometimes by myself)...I am gray and white.Thanks everyone for listening to my story....Please...if you can help me i would appreciate adding much quality of life to someone else in need of a good friend....

Douglas will happily speak with any kingdom interested in my companionship......314-869-8514
walkenhorse@sbcglobal.net

No comments: