Saturday, April 11, 2009


PLEASE take the time to read Kendra's story about this dog. It is really unbelievable on a number of levels but I think what gets me the most is that this is happening in our back yards! PLEASE if you can help this baby, contact Kendra at 816-304-4504
I am working on a very urgent situation here in KCMO and need to see if I could get you to crosspost this for me. I have been helping the Kansas City Police dept. with some dogs they run across while working. Well about a month ago I was contacted after a home was raided and 3 of 4 dogs were shot and killed. The sole survivor spent 10 days in animal control and the day before he was scheduled to be euthanised it was discovered he had a microchip. Well I located the family and the woman told me the dog belonged to her daughter who was visiting the home where the raid occoured. They took the dog to their home and then last Thur. their house was raided after the daughter moved back in with them. They had 3 dogs inside and another was shot and killed. Once again the one who survived the first raid also survived this one. No doubt it is due to his temperment. I have spoke with the owners and they are willing to surrender the remaining 2 dogs to me. I have rescue arranged for the Rottweiller but am desperately needing a place for the Pitbull. His name is Chaos and he is right at 3 years old. He is neutered, up to date on vaccs and microchipped. He is also fully house trained. He loves adults and older children as well as dogs except toy or very small breeds. He does not do well with cats. He also knows some basic commands. I met this boy when he was at animal control and he broke my heart! He has no doubt been traumatized by what he has witnessed but is still a sweetie. His name is Chaos which is no doubt an accurate name for this poor dog who has lived in nothing but his entire life. I can be contacted at 816-304-4504 cell
Thanks,
Kendra Albert
Subject: KCMO URGENT! Sweet dog survives 2 drug raids
From: "Kendra Albert"
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 06:07:58 -0500
To:
To: Laura,
Here is the only decent pic I have of Chaos. This was when he was in animal
control. The other is from the morning of the raid and it is very blurry. If
you have any ideas please let me know. I am so worried about this boy.
Thanks,
Kendra

Lillian N

FounderPit Bull Kitty Bunch Refuge

14392 C R 6790

Moody, MO 65777

417-284-0098

No comments: