Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can Anyone Helps These Guys Out ???

These dogs have been at the Independence, MO way too long! Their days are numbered and they need out NOW! They are all wonderful dogs who need to get to a home (foster or permanent) for the holidays! Please look below and see if you can help one! Contact the shelter at awells@indepmo.org, jpolston@indepmo.org and call 816-325-7207 816-325-7207 . Hurry!
Patches: A09094744 Pointer mix, female, medium sized
I am a 6 yr old girl that is overwhelmed by what happened to me. My owners had too many dogs so I got kicked out! Trisha in the office here brings me up front after hours and she says I did really really great. I know sit, she is teaching me down, I do a GREAT down stay and will come when called. I am extremely cuddly and have great eye contact. $95.00

SPONSORED! Major: A09147247 Boxer mix, male
I am a 5 yr old male that is soft and quiet. I will look you in the eye with my big brown eyes. I am inquisitive, and self-confident. Good with kids, dogs and cats. If you are looking for an affectionate and calm dog that is me. I came here with others when our owners decided to move. I am available 11-25-09 for $95.00 I came in with Pluto (still here) and Rosie, she got adopted
."

No comments: