Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Longing For Summer Anyone???

Oh...... how I'm beginning to miss the joys of summer....playing frisbee and cooling off in my pool. My whole body makeup is not made for cold weather....I have short hair, low body fat and low to the ground so I don't tolerate cold well. I took a long walk this morning with the peeps and my feet were freezing. I just don't understand how everyone piles their snow right on the edge of their lawns so I can't get to any decent grass to smell around. On our morning walk today my paws started freezing so I tried walking on three feet for awhile to the amusement of the peeps. I know they are convinced I'm metro sexual but let them try having their feet submerge the entire walk in snow. It's not exactly my idea of a good time. I know I'm not building my case I'm not metro sexual but I'll challenge any furry dog to match my frisbee skills on a hot day. I could outrun them and never take a break the entire day so don't call me metro......well maybe a little!!! Bring on the heat brother.....

1 comment:

Jan said...

We don't have snow but my dogs are missing the joys of summer. They seem to think winter is my idea. It isn't.