Friday, July 12, 2013

Sharing My House With Fostering Is SO Rewarding.......

 So you would think that a family would be totally satisfied with just having me around. 
My family and mainly my mom just can't seem to turn away a dog in need and God knows they are everywhere.
Therefore we seem to always have a dog around that we foster until my mom can find a loving, forever home. 
Most of these dogs through no fault of their own have ended up at a pound or shelter. 
 They are scared to death, confused and so sad.  Mom volunteers to help them find a forever home and we give them tons of love until this happens. 
  Normally within a week or two we find amazing homes for these guys. 
We highly encourage anyone and everyone to consider fostering. It is the most incredible feeling to place a dog in a forever home that you helped rescue !!! Every dog and puppy on this post was animals we recently fostered. 

No comments: