Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy Friday Fellow Canine Lovers!

I am still cruising around from house to house waiting for my rock-star owners to come back from the great down under. Wish I could be there with my best mates. In the meantime, I am kicking it at Rue's house now. She can be quite a crazy kid, but thankfully Jackie's diva side keeps her in check. Rue was adopted at 7 months and had some chewing issues which included carpet, furniture, and a various assortment of other things that she went to town on when her parents left her alone in the house. After a few risky departures with our owners leaving Jackie and myself with her alone, it looks like Rue can now be trusted alone if we are there. She must use me as her role model. Jackie and I talked some sense into her mini head, and let her know that laying around and chilling is way more fun. Her owners were very pleased to see that she took cue from us and did not chew while they were gone. It makes them wonder if getting another dog could solve all of their problems with leaving Rue alone with a house full of furniture to chew on. I am off to my fifth nap of the day. Have a good weekend my friends! Hudson

No comments: