Monday, September 20, 2010

I LOVE PINK !!!!

Pink Urges Fans To Boycott Pet Stores
Pink attended the Puppy Mill Awareness Day event on Saturday at La Brea Tar Pits in El Lay, which helped raised awareness on the horrors of puppy mills and encouraged potential pet owners to "Adopt, Don't Shop."

The singer used her Twitter to deliver some powerful messages.

She Tweeted:

Its "puppymill awareness day"and I just got back from the incredible event at La Brea Tar Pits. Chris DeRose is amazing.No more puppy mills!!

And I finally met Cesar! The dog whisperer! He has really nice teeth. I fell in love with a puppy mill rescue bulldog! I ate her face

Puppy mills are awful, filthy, cruel places where dogs never see daylight, sleep in their own feces, and r bred over n over for pet stores.

Boycott pet stores people!!!!

No comments: