Friday, February 24, 2012

Pez Can Be Adopted Through Stray Rescue In St. Louis, Missouri


Hi! My name is Princess Pezzie, Pez for short and I am homeless. Won’t you find it in your heart to help me??? I have been in jail for several years but committed no crime…and need out!

I am a little Rottweiller and a complete lady! Although most ladies don't like to divulge their age and weight, I don't mind saying that I'm five years old and I weigh 55 lbs. I have shiny black hair with copper highlights with one front paw that is platinum blonde. See how beautiful I am! And I have the personality to match my beauty. I am spayed and current on all of my shots.

Once a week I get to leave the shelter with my shelter-mom and spend the day at her house. Car rides are ONE of my FAVORITE things! Shelter-mom is so proud of me when I visit because I have never had an accident in her house, and I have never gotten on any of the furniture. When she's busy and not playing fetch with me, another of my FAVORITE things, I just chill by chewing on my Nylabones or other toys or just take a quick nap. She says I'm a very enthusiastic and playful friend and really fun to have around. I had a boyfriend at the shelter, but he went to a foster home, so I would like an enthusiastic and playful furry friend to have fun with again. OR I could be your "only" best friend, and you could really spoil me. I have lots of love to give, and I am waiting for that special someone to love me back. I hope you are the one I have been waiting for!

I am hoping & praying and crossing my paws that you will consider adopting me!!! Call 314-477-5400 if you would like to meet me.

No comments: