Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dogs Welcome



 
I think every human should
get a chance to read this
 
"Dogs Welcome"

A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in
a Midwest town he planned to visit on
vacation.
He wrote: I would very much
like to bring my dog. He's well-groomed
and very well behaved. Would you be
willing to permit me to keep him in my
room with me at night?"
An immediate reply came from the hotel
owner, who wrote:
SIR: "I have been operating this hotel for
many years.
In all that time, I never had a
dog steal towels, bedclothes, silverware
or pictures off my walls. I have never had
to evict a dog in the middle of the night
for being drunk or disorderly. And I never
had a dog run out on the hotel bill.
Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome at my hotel.
And, if your dog will vouch for you, you
are welcome to stay here, too."

No comments: