Saturday, September 29, 2012

Rescue Connections......

This is such a sweet love story.........
Michelle and I plan to get married in the spring of 2013 - we want our 9 fur-babies at our wedding and Michelle's "trout" will be walking her down the isle. Animal rescue brought us together and our love and passion for rescue. I met Michelle before I knew her - I was going to Transport some fur-babies from Springfield MO to Rolla MO and the driver I was meeting had driven from Texas to meet me. It was a brief meeting I got my fur-babie "Pixie" from her and went on my way and Michelle left to go to Texas. Then months later the Joplin Tornado happened and I was working on relief supplies and anything I could to help for the fur-babies in Joplin. Michelle contacted me on behalf of the rescue she was with to coordinate the delivery of donated items from Texas to help for the Joplin fur-babies and at the time we were not aware that we had met she just knew that I was a point person here in MO that could help. Then after talking we realized we had actually met - a brief encounter through rescue and our love of dogs had brought us together the rest.
Hudson feels these two will be together forever as they both have such passionate, good hearts and anyone who does animal rescue is a friend of Hudson's. Congratulations Michelle and Harry. P.S. I have a tux ready....

No comments: