Monday, March 10, 2014

Hudson Loves Carrie Underwood Even More Now.......

Last night, I was so pleased to speak in Tulsa at a gala for the Oklahoma Alliance for Animals. And I was so happy to see Carrie Underwood there -- she's been an amazing supporter of Oklahoma Alliance for AnimalsThe Humane Society of the United States, and the broad cause of animal protection. She donated two guitars for auction last night, and she made it a personal project with her mom to rebuild the shelter in their small hometown of Checotah. Pictured with me and Carrie are Jamee Suarez-Howard, president of Oklahoma Alliance for Animals, and Kate Paris of Checotah (Happy Paws) Animal Shelter. This of course was written by Wayne Pacelle who is the amazing TOP DOG at Humane Society of the United States !!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

I'm not a country music fan, but I am a huge Carrie Underwood fan. She does so much for dogs instead of just being photographed with them.