Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Letter To Hotel Asking If Dog Could Stay With Family On Vacation.......


  A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in a Midwest town he planned to visit on his vacation.    He wrote:
  I would very much like to bring my dog with me.
  He is well-groomed and very well behaved. 
   Would you be willing to permit me to keep him 
in my
   room with me at night?"
   
An immediate reply came from the  hotel 
owner, who wrote:
  SIR: "I've been operating this hotel for many years.
   In all that time, I've never had a dog steal towels,
   bedclothes, silverware or steal pictures off the walls  
   or use them as a coloring book.
   
I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night
  for being drunk and disorderly.  And I've never had a
dog run out on a hotel bill.   Yes, indeed, your dog 
iswelcome at my hotel. 
 And, if your dog will vouch 
foryou, you're welcome to stay here, too."

No comments: