Wednesday, January 14, 2009

You Caught Me Writing My Blog

In case any of you ever spent hours pondering how I look typing away on my computer for this blog.....here is your visual. Notice my focus and amazing paw flexibility. Some do say Bostons have superior intelligence and I'm not one of the slackers in any group. In reality, Rick I'm sure is checking his face book here and all my humans just can't get enough of me. Even though the youthful ones like to tease their parents about being ridiculous nuts about us dogs they are just as bad. They all have to snuggle me everyday and play with me endlessly. Oh but life is good........let's not forget about all the other dogs I share my blog with and give them a loving home.

1 comment:

Jan said...

What a sweet picture. Now when i read your blog I have a visual to go with it.