Sunday, December 22, 2013

Meet The Mother Of Your Pet Store Puppy !!!


MEET THE MOTHER OF YOUR PET STORE PUPPY:

"My name is 109. I have lived in a puppy mill for 6 1/2 years. I have had 11 litters of puppies and made my owner over $30,000.00. to show his gratitude, he has never bathed or brushed me....he has 
never placed a kind hand on me. I have never seen a vet or felt grass under my feet. The only time I am out of my 2x3 crate is when i am bred by force. I get a little more food and a cleaner pen when i have my babies. I am happy for awhile but by 4 weeks they take my pups away to sell them online and at pet stores and I am alone again back in my crate. The wire floor in my crate has caused me to have permanent deep painful groves in my pads. My nails are so long I can't walk on a hard surface. Today, we were rescued....I am so scared, but I experienced something I have never heard before.....a soft gentle voice."

No comments: