Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Search Your Heart

I recently accepted the challenge to raise funds to support the Humane Society of Missouri’s 2009 Bark in the Park- A Walk for Animals on May 16, 2009 in an effort to help abused and neglected animals.
Will you please help me reach my fundraising goal by sponsoring my walk at Bark in the Park? You can help me by making an easy online contribution.
It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause- you can make a donation online. If you would prefer, you can also send your tax-deductible contribution to the address listed below.
Whatever you can give will help! I truly appreciate your support, and will keep you posted on my progress. Together we can make a difference for abused and neglected animals!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE AN ONLINE CONTRIBUTION
OR
Does a day of family fun at Bark in the Park sound like too much fun to miss? Sign yourself up today to become a member of my team! For just $25 ($5 for children 12 and under) you can enjoy a fun-filled day at Forest Park with your dog- all while supporting homeless and abused animals!
You'll get an official Bark in the Park t-shirt just for registering plus the chance to earn more great prizes.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY TEAM
Thank you so much for your time and support! Together we can make a difference for abused and neglected animals.
Sincerely,Kristie JonesClick here to make a donation toward my fundraising goal.
To mail a donation:Make all checks payable to: Humane Society of MissouriMail to: Kristie JonesP.O. Box 411Farmington, MO 63640-0411

No comments: