Monday, April 27, 2015

Woman Saves Dog From Life Of Hell.....God Bless Her !!!

Anna Belle got saved today....
For the last week, I have seen this tiny dog lingering in a muddy dog pen behind a house that I have to pass every day on my way into town. The last time I saw her, she was sitting at the gate in the pouring rain, right at dark. Longing for human contact. I couldn't get her off my mind that night and I decided that I was going to stop the next morning and rescue her from that horrible existence, regardless of what I had to do. Then my husband had to go to the hospital on Thursday morning and I didn't get to check on her for the next 2 days. I worried about her the whole time I was away. This morning I was there bright and early at the house and as it turns out, her whole world changed today for only $20.00. The elderly man gave her to me in exchange for a $20 dollar bill. 

This precious little beating heart was so excited to see me at that gate. I couldn't get the lock off the pen fast enough. And then she flew into my arms. Her life began today and she was most thankful....

No comments: