Monday, June 16, 2014

Animal Advocates Never Rest & Are Always Out There Working ....

A friend of Hudson's attended this wonderful event and wrote to me about it so I thought I'd share with my viewers !!!
TURNED OUT TO BE THE ONLY DAY WITH SUN IN SEVERAL DAYS.....Wind we had, but no rain!  What a fun day for all.  Republic Paw Pantry gleaned some more good food and prizes for a drawing.  I won 3 days at John Lopez's Howliday Inn!  Yahoo!

  Amanda G and I handed out Low Cost Spay/Neuter information and also Legislation on an important Constitutional Amendment coming up, which could not only "damage" our Puppy Mill bill.......but also put Farming Animals and Missouri land at risk.  Had very good response to those who listened.
HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR SOME OF YOU may be able to attend out in Republic, Mo.  It was Fathers Day weekend and happened to be the same weekend at Bark In The Park.....

No comments: