Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Life Has Turned Upside Down

Things aren't going so great right now. Big Tom just had knee surgery. He had to have some of his meniscus removed and a ligament that was torn fixed and basically clean the knee out some. At any rate he is out of commission for a few days on the Frisbee throwing which puts me in a terrible mood. The weather has turned cold and nasty so another excuse the family will use to keep me indoors for the weekend. My buddy Baxter and Derek were suppose to come up for the day to take a walk with us but that's on hold due to the weather.
Guess I'll be hanging out on the couch with the gimp. If I lay depressed like this think "Mom" might baby me too??? When the Big Man's down I'm down....I've always got his back. Some say I have sympathy pain right along with him. Notice who has the new toy by them!!!

1 comment:

brooke said...

haha oh poor huddy. you can't be worshipped for a week. what in the world are you gonna do?