Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Traveling Dogs

I can not begin to tell you how in awe I am of so many people who go to unbelievable lengths to save a dog or cats life. I am learning everyday about this amazing group of people who work tirelessly for animals everyday of their life's with no motivation /pay/ rewards other than to help defenseless animals find a loving home. This blog started out ALL ABOUT ME but I have to admit I don't mind sharing my blog with any dog in need. Below is a wonderful women who coordinates getting dogs from shelters to rescue groups or individuals who are adopting a pet that otherwise would be killed. Do you realize the overwhelming majority of dogs who enter shelters are killed. I'm asking any of you that travel a set route weekly or monthly to consider helping her or even if you are taking a trip and wouldn't mind helping a dog get to a safe secure new home please consider calling her and offering your help.
julie falkenberry

rescue & transport coordinator
cell 618-967-6777
home 618-497-8544

No comments: